91 Spider Steering box mount recall????

Hello Ralph,
 Guess what, I was under the car over the weekend and I didn't see any plate between the steering box and the rail frame of the car. The box moves slightly causing the clunking sound. All bolts and nuts are as tight as they could be. I understand the problem now. Can you check to see what type of plate do they put between the box and the frame? Before I customize the plate for my car, I like to know the thickness, the size of the plate if I can... PLEASE!!!! I'm totally in the dark. Does anyone know of any place which sells these plates or customized them?

Thanks,

Louis

91 Spider Veloce
Sunnyvale, CA