Re: GTV6 winter tires

I'll second the recommendation on the Nokia Hakkapeliitas...  Only
problem is that tirerack.com doesn't sell them, and they are a bit
expensive.   I went with Dunlop Graspics 185/60 R15s on my second set of
Verde rims.   Surprisingly good ride, a pretty decent in the snow.
After about 5k miles they show absolutely no wear.   I doubt I'll ever
wear them out, because after I fixed all the rust on my car, I don't
even want to get the damn thing wet.

	--Mark
	--1988 Milano Verde