Ohhh, I'm flamed (mildly)

Oy Vay, now I'm flamed ;-D

David Ziglin <davidz@domain.elided> wrote
> Subject: Non Alfa topics
>
> John offers that he thinks any commentary not directly AR
> related is
> "inappropriate."
>

> John then offers us his life history with Healeys .

So I reread my post to see if I had been ambiguous as I
DON'T think commentary not directly AR related is always
inappropriate. I think posting any and every thing you have
for sale that is not AR-related is.

I wrote:
"Frankly, IMHO, just posting any non-Alfa in the list is
inappropriate. There are a lot of cars out there and I
don't think it is a good precedent."
I see where I was ambiguous and should have said posting any
non-Alfa FOR SALE in the list is inappropriate.

Of course Dave may have misinterpreted my post to ride his
personal hobby-horse.
"My favorite type of indignation  . . ."

Hey, I just skim past the commentaries and ramblings that
don't interest me. I'm sure most readers do. I just wouldn't
like to see the Digest become rec.auto.forsale or even
rec.misc.forsale.

Sorry for any misunderstanding and sorry if anyone feels I
wasted your bandwidth with this response.

John
Ye-Haw
And thanks Luca for this:
"-Name the GTV "Fortunata"; This name means "lucky"... this
car,
after being in ebay and being refused by most, has been
lucky
enough to find you.

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot"