Gunson exhaust gas analyzer

Hi Group:

I've got a Gunson exhaust gas analyzer on order, and I wanted to see if any
of the group has used one on a Spica-injected Alfa.  I know that the
factory spec for CO on a '74 Spica car is 0.8 to 2.0% at idle, but has
anyone had real-world experience with this measurement using a
Gunson?  Right now, from only seat-of-pants measurements and spark plug
appearance, I think the car runs perfect, so I'm curious to see what the
analyzer has to say.  I'd also appreciate any advice or tips on the best
way to use the Gunson.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce (When Spica F.I. is outlawed, only outlaws will have
Spica F.I.)
Lutz, FL