Alfas, Healeys, tolerance, apologies etc.

Glad to see you guys have kissed and made up.

To be honest, I missed most of the postings and, frankly, couldn't be
bothered to go back and track them but, if people are good enough to
apologise, I think that says a lot.

There is too much in the world which is of far greater importance for people
to come to blows over something as truly insignificant as what to post to a
mailing list.

And finally, as this list is mostly in America and is based there, remember,
free speech is supposed to be one of the foundations the USA. I know this
doesn't give people the right to talk about anything they want in a place
which is clearly intended for a single interest group but try to be a little
more tolerant.

nk

Nick "dino-skin" Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
AR: '71 Giulia Super 2.0 & '91 75 QV