RE: jaeger tach gauge glass

> The glass on the spider's tachometer is dirty on the inside. Can the tach
> gauge be taken apart to give it a wipe? Anybody?

Yes.  With the gauge removed you need to work your way around the rear of
the bezel, prying a little bit at a time.  eventually the bezel will pop off
and the glass will be in your hands.

You can put it back with the same bezel, the rear edge will be buggered up a
little bit but you can't see that anyhow once the gauge is installed.

By some miracle of God I was able to answer this question without knowing
your location, or whether or not you are an AROC member - I'm da man!

;)

bs