Re: My $75,000 Spider - My version of story

I just can't resist.. this happened to me with my LS and Porsche Boxter
about half an year back.

Once I took my collegue to pick up his boxter from the detailer shop in
my LS. I parked the car next to his Boxter. While my collegue was
inspecting the detailing job, the detailer was checking out my car
and commented how beautiful it is and that it must be a VERY expensive
car.

As soon as he said that, he became a little sensitive, and turned to
my collegue and explains that he didn't meant to say that his boxter
wasn't an "expensive" car, and that his boxter was also very "nice".

I didn't want to spoil his day so I kept quiet :) but a smile on my face :)

So the detail shop that is used to see expensive cars sees my LS more
expensive than the boxter... :)

:)

Jess
88 Verde