Performance wheel lugs

The 91 Spider came with a set of pretty nice 14" Performance 5 point star
wheels.  Think these are from Oz.

The other day I noticed that one of the chromed lugs on a rear wheel looked
funny.  On closer inspection I saw that the top of the lug is actually a
screw-threaded cap which had come off and is now good and gone.

Anyone think it will be a problem if this is missing for a while -- e.g.,
could it lead to the lug rusting somehow?  And, of course, any leads on
replacing the missing bit will be greatly appreciated.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA