Milano oil pressure senders

In a message dated 10/16/2001 2:12:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Some more questions as I "fix" some of the minor items in my "new" Milano:
>
> 1.  Where is the errant oil pressure light sender?  I gotta fix that one.
> That flashing red light can drive one crazy!  Sometimes the light comes on
> and sometimes it doesn't.

As I recall there are 2 senders, one for the light and one for the gage.

Both are located at the rear top of the engine, forward of the driver's
position and firewall, about 14 inches down.  I think the one closer to the
passenger side is for the light.  You can usually recognize it because oil is
seeping out

I am still trying to figure out why the OP senders on ALL Alfas seems to be a
weak point.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA