Serious fun in Southern CA

I received this from a local Melee veteran. 'Bout time we had our own.

Ok Kids, here it is.
Harley and Jeff have decided to keep the Melee name for their own
efforts.
You are all invited to participate in the inaugural So Cal TT, a two
day, 500-600 mile rally open to 1975 and earlier sports cars, hot rods
and spectacular road going creations.
When: november 10 and 11, 2001.
Where: Starts in LA; overnight in Palm Springs; return for awards
ceremony in LA.
Featured points of interest:  mount Baldy, Mount Palomar, Big Bear
lake, Idyllwild, Hespera Hot Springs, Angeles Crest, all the wonderful
participants we can drum up....
How much:  $100 gets you and a navigator accomodations in Palm Springs
and as much swag as we can afford to give you.
How to Enter:  If you wish to enter please send $100 (checks made out to Tad
Yenawine) and the make/model/year of your car, your name, address and phone
number to Tad Yenawine, 813 East Kensington Road, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
Why:  If you have to ask, stay home!
Hope to see you soon!
Tad