105-series colours

Hello fellow alfisti,

I am doing a article about listing the 105-series' original colours with
example pictures (I will propably publish the forthcoming paintswatch also
as an netsite) and would therefore be most happy if you all that own a
Giulia/Berlina/GTV/GTJunior/GTZ/GTA/Spider/etc. could send me a photo of it
with the colour name + code and when the car was made(You should find them
from a small factory sticker in you trunk lid).

Thanks for help,

Antti Korhonen/Club Alfa Romeo Finland (www.carf.fi)
e-mail: AnttiKorhonen@domain.elided
address: Antti Korhonen