LOCKING CALIPER

> I have a front pass. side caliper that is holding and not completely releasing
> until 70+mph highway speed.  I beleive the caliper is bad but what are my
> options - cost effective?
>
> Rebuild kit  - difficulty?
> reman. caliper
> New caliper

Probably the master cylinder failing, common issue.

AlfaBill

http://mastroalfa.com & http://mastrowrx.com
   Authorized Alfa Romeo, Subaru dealers
  Authorized MRT distributor, Subaru & WRX
  Exclusive PowerFlex dist. for Alfa Romeo
    800.683.2532 USA, Int'l 813.884.7513
   Fax 813.885.7160 E-mail mastro@domain.elided