re: 87 Milano Center Console

Thanks Doug!
That was the missing piece of the puzzle!

--Ron Sitnick
1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Platino 2.5
1979 Fiat 124 Spider 2000
  a.. To: rsitnick@domain.elided
  b.. Subject: re: 87 Milano Center Console
  c.. From: dsedon@domain.elided
  d.. Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:48:29 -0400
  e.. Cc: alfa-digest@domain.elided
  f.. Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
  g.. Reply-to: dsedon@domain.elided
  h.. Sender: owner-alfa@domain.elided

---

hi ron, ewe said:
<<<I was trying to remove the center console in the 87 Milano today to install
a new radio.  I removed the two front screws and the rear bolt but it still
won't budge! Am I missing something?>>>
i believe yure missing the li'l screw that is hiding under the fuzzy board
that resides at
the bottom of the center-console storage bin, w/the li'l hinged padded lid on
it...

hth,

doug s.