RE: RE: Differential fill plug thread stripped?

Hello Hutson,
 Thanks for the hint. I've been all over OSH & SEARS & PEPBOYS to look for these. I didn't know what to find and I ended up using fiber glass washers, high temp silicon gasket, some metal bonding material and sealed that plug up. Waited for 10 hours. Will see if it holds up.

Louis
91 Spider with X-owner & his mechanics had "H.U.B" syndrom.