Re: alfa-digest V8 #134

Quinn, I have a pair of Euro bumpers sitting here, in very good condition,
that I would love to sell. Only trouble is getting them to the US- I am
having trouble getting someone to ship them at a reasonable price. If you
could organise shipping from your end it may be worthwile.

Sasha- Melbourne, Australia