Michigan Alfa clubs

Could someone from Michigan area Alfa clubs please e-mail me re club activities?
I am particularly interested in driver ed or track time events, especially
if at Waterford Hills. I am in London, Ontario and am considering switching
from P-Club, IF there are some Alfa track events within ~3 hr. drive. Not
all-out race ready yet, though! Car would be either '74 GT Veloce or '91 164L.
Thanks,
Peter