Newby to Alfas looking to purchase

Hello,

For many years I have desired to own a GTV. Yesterday,
I found a 76 GTV in what appears to be pristine
condition. It has about 28,000 miles and NO RUST! It
has never seen winter weather, being stored in a
conditioned garage. What other things should I be
concerned about and carefully check out on this car. I
am curious about the fuel injection as well as
availability of parts for this car. Also can the list
members give a range of what this car might be worth.

Thanks in advance,

John Holliday
http://personals.yahoo.com