Alfa Spider Window

Hi,

My window will not go up but will go down on the drivers side of my 84 Alfa
Spider.
I have checked for current at the connection and there is some, is the
window motor must likely shot.  Is
there something else I should try before taking the door insides apart ?
Are there any
suggestions on this process that any one has since I know it can be quite
difficult.

I believe it works with just two wires.  Current to one wire sends the
window down, current
to the other wire, sends the window down.

Doug K
2 84 Alfa Spiders
1 4x4 Truck