164 + Alfa/fiat CDrom

Perhaps you all knew about this, but I just discovered that my local Alfa
dealer sells a parts CD (about $20) for Alfa/Fiat/innocenti [and possibly
other] cars! Even has a price list; although that will be subject to change.
Appears to cover ALL models; I didn't get a chance to try it out fully.

164 content?? my driver-side door-lock (RHD car) is giving up... This is the
2nd car it's happened to me on: seems the mechanism won't latch onto the
door pin. Thankfully it is on my side of the car, because I've had to drive
it with the window down and my elbow out the door, squeezing the door
inwards!
I've ordered a new mechanism (hence finding out about the CD) but if I can,
I'll take the old one apart; see what is weak.

Simon