FS: '91 164L in Seattle,WA

Howdy all,

I'm selling my recently acquired 1991 164L.  Location is Seattle, WA.  The
details:

'91 164L, black on black leather, approximately 118K on body, 5spd, all
power of course, silly reclining rear seats, Pirelli P6000 tires about 80%,
brakes about 80%.  If I'm forgetting the basics here, please don't hesitate
to ask.

Complete top to bottom engine rebuild by Joel at Centerline about 3500 miles
ago, new belts, new clutch, new motor mounts, new fuel pump (courtesy of
me)--I have printouts of all of the new parts that went into the rebuild
that I can fax.  The stepper motors have also been replaced.

Currently running with 15" 164 "S" wheels which look quite nice.  Reg'lar
OEM wheels included.  New Jensen removeable face CD player that fits into
the OEM radio slot.  Paint is good, interior is good--driver's seat shows
some wear from age and could use a new dye job.  The armrest has some kinda
funky aftermarket shiny black stuff repair job on it.  Doesn't look bad,
just different.  I have a new A/C condensor and dryer which need to be
installed and the A/C needs recharging.  I should get around to this soon
(altho it's now Fall) but if not, that will certainly be negotiable in the
price.

Basically I'm selling it because I'm not driving it and I'd like to spend
more "quality" time with my GTV6 and maybe get my wrecked Verde fixed as
well.  The fresh engine makes the car feel almost brand new and it's fast!
I have pictures available that I can e-mail.  If anyone in the
Seattle/Tacoma area is interested in seeing it, I'm available most nights
and weekend afternoons.

Thanks,

Kit
Seattle