1973GTV

Boy,this is a tough room. In response to your comment, Ferdinando, I have
been an AROC member on and off (mostly on) since 1973.  By the way, where
the hell do you live? More on the GTV: upon reviewing the title last night I
discovered that it's a 1973 (build date-11/72). The only differences between
a 73 and 74 that I know of involve the gas tank(14g in 73;12g in74) and the
labelling on the idiot lights(symbols in 73;words in 74).There is a
possibility that some of the vintage racing organizations have cutoff dates
at 1973. I will have detailed photos displaying the rusted areas in close
detail by early next week. I can be reached by phone at (713)528-5473
central time(best to call between 9:00 and midnight.