1974 GTV for sale

I apologize for my failure to provide the GTV's present home. The car is in
Houston,Texas.More info - the GTV is presently a rolling shell-all
suspension bits are attached except for the shocks.I have clear title.The
car is prugna (maroon) in color. The dash is in decent shape-it has cracks
on top but will look fine with a dash cover.The seats appear to be
structurally sound but will need to be recovered.The glue-in type windshield
has no cracks or dings. The windshield trim is intact and reuseable. The
remainder of the glass is fine. Front and rear bumpers are excellent! Front
grille, headlight rims and buckets are in good shape. The car is very
straight-the shut lines on the doors, hood and trunk lid are perfect.