Callaway GTV 6- In the Flesh

I was sitting in my house last night, when I heard what sounded like an
Alfa V6 on steroids screaming up the hill. I'm one block off of the
Pacific Coast Highway, just North of the Golden Gate Bridge. Lots of
people bring great cars up here to give them a run, so I stepped out
onto my deck to see what this machine might be.

I looked down to see Martin de 'Campo and my friend Don Papa sitting in
Martin's Callaway GTV 6, #1. I've been watching the progress of this
project for a while, and though the photos on Alfa Centro are certainly
interesting, the car in the flesh is stunning. The fabrication work in
the engine bay is particularly stellar. Not to be outdone by the engine
work, the new interior is awesome. The exterior paint work is done in
mile-deep silver metallic. Martin is bringing this beast to the Alfa
Track Day at Sears Point this Sunday, Oct. 14th.  Anyone attending is in
for a real treat.

Rich Lasner
92 164S
ARA