Milano Manual

I'm in need of a service manual for my Milano and am considering the
CarDisc CD. Anybody's opinions on this particular product, in comparison
with the ole and trusty paper manual? Somebody have one or the other for
sale? Does anybody sell the parts manual? I'm looking for the numbers
(and for a source to purchase) of the components of the isostatic
shifter, at the geabox side (levers, balljoints, etc.). Thanks.

David Morales
Nashville
'87 Milano