free spider exhaust center and rear

My 82 Spider had a decent (but not stock) exhaust system installed on it when
I purchased it.  The system is all but new and consists of a center and rear
section.  It has all stock flanges and fits the stock catalytic convertor
flange, but you must use the center and rear as a unit (the bends in the
over-axle pipe are not compatible with stock components).

This is a good system that does not leak/rattle and is not rusted.  I repeat
what I said above - it is NOT stock (but not junk) and it fits just fine
provided you use both pieces together.  Don't try to use one piece with your
existing rear or center as it will not work (I tried, believe me).

Does not include gaskets or mounting hardware.  It does fit the stock Alfa
exhaust mounts and is literally a bolt-on solution.

Email me brad_artigue@domain.elided if you are interested.  It gets thrown in
the dumpster next week if no takers.  I'm in Atlanta and can ship but would
prefer if someone local could pick it up.