Caribou positive

At 11:46 PM -0400 10/8/01, alfa-digest wrote:
>I'm not one to beat a
>dead horse (or topic as it were), but whenever this topic has come up before,
>I do not recall very many, if any people offering counterpoints telling of
>positive experiences with Caribou.  Reading many of these posts would make one
>wonder how Ed stays in business at all.

Well, I guess I need to speak up. Have ordered two tops from Caribou. Both came quickly with no calls to check on them. One was seven years ago the other two years ago. Good product. Great price. If you want guaranteed service you'd probably be wise to pay a lot more for your top. Regarding shipping dates... in my years involved with furrin' bicycles, scooters and cars I have had numerous items promised "next week" or "should be in on Friday" from all manner of outfits. The last one (I finally gave up on) was the Duetto nose from Re-Originals... it was always on the next shipment... It still has not come in. Not a knock on R-O just an example... I've been strung along by most of the Alfa parts places of note...

If I mention FAZA is that the same as Hitler coming up in a thread????

--
Michael Williams

69 Duetto
73 Berlina (Fiat 124 Special)