email, faxes & phones

Dean,

Thanks for your well written response in AD116, your points are well taken.
One thing thought, you had written, regarding looking for a MOMO hub adapter:

<< I sent two emails, left two phone messages (that took a
few days of dialing) and sent a FAX to Caribou>>

I do not use e-mail as a regular means of communications. There is
auto-repsonse software that looks for phrases like "do you have", "how much
is", "what is the price", etc. and sends back a response asking you to phone
and please talk to us. There is only eleven hours in a workday and already
those hours are taken to run the business. Sorry, but the reality is I do not
have the time to look up and respond to each individual e-mail inquiry each
day... it would easily add another one or two hours to my day.

Secondly, if you call when we are not here, you get an ANNOUNCEMENT machine
(important difference here, it is not an answering machine) stating our
hours, etc. It also states that it is only an announcement machine and DOES
NOT take messages, so how you left two phone messages I do not know.

Regarding your faxing us, we all know that sometimes they do not go through,
or sometimes I come in and there are 12 faxes on the machine, everyone wants
an immediate response and then 3 different phones ring for the next 4 hours
and the faxes get put aside, in the meantime, four more faxes arrive, three
"urgent" orders need to be sent by Next Day Air, etc....

So, the only way to ensure that we receive a request or that you get the
pricing/availabilty info that you need to call and talk to one of us. And
yes, it can take a while to get through occasionally, but that is because of
all of YOU out there calling... we do the best we can in the quickest manner
on this end.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou
www.caribou.cc