RE: Flaminia FS on ebay

Didn't he just buy this thing within the past few months?  I recall
reading an article in SCM about how pleased he was with the car and how
it compared favorably to similar cars of the era (including Alfas).  The
rust must be really bad.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI

>The publisher of Sports Car Market magazine is parting with a very
interesting Flaminia Zagato on ebay: