Pontiac Aztek - radical styling

"Despite critics' loathing of its radical styling, the Aztek placed first
or second in every category with owners. "We've been saying now since we
launched Aztek, the owners love this vehicle," said Aztek brand manager
Jim Vurpillat."

Radical styling??? Good Lord!!! The damn thing is downright offensive.
It breaks almost every rule of aesthetic design.  I will give it credit
for being functional.

Every time I pass an Aztek in my car and the Director of Design is with me,
I think my next stop will be the emergency room.

I can't believe they sell 30,000 units a year.  Incredible... simply
incredible....

Steven Silverstein