Killed my 164LS today. So what else is new?

Good evening everyone. Hope everyone is having a better day than I've had.
I've really done it this time. I've wounded my '94 164LS -- hopefully not
fatally.
Some of you may recall a response I posted yesterday regarding 24V V6
flexpipes. I mentioned that today I was going to replace the engine mounts,
and possibly the flexpipes too. Well, I did the mounts and decided to take
the car for a test drive. That's when it all went wrong.
The car started up and ran fine for about a minute. Then it started stumbling
upon acceleration. Then, on top of that, it would stumble even when I just
tried revving it. Then, it just started running poorly altogether -- I could
barely move. Finally, it would start and run like it was on 3 cylinders, and
the smell of raw gas was strong. Giving it any gas causes it to stall now. I
checked the engine codes and got 1-2-2-4. I believe that's the O2 sensor,
right? I checked the engine bay for any fuel injection/ignition electrical
wires that may have gotten stressed when the engine was jacked up for the
mount replacement. The most likely ones I saw were the two wires that plug
into the "canister" like device between the intake plenum and the firewall.
One other possibility I thought of was this (oh, and this is another reason
why 24V owners should leave mount replacement to an expert!). Jacking the
engine caused the poly-serpentine drive belt to get pushed in to the inner
fender, resulting in a light tear on the flat (non ribbed) part of the belt.
Could it be that this flap of material may have been rubbing against the
wiring for some sensor around the serpentine belt? Just a thought. Anyway,
any help would be appreciated! I'm probably just gonna have to send the car
to the shop on Monday.

Thanks in advance,

Adam
'94 164LS