Alfa Logo Line Art.... an update.

Hey all -

    I had no idea so many people wanted Alfa line art!  Anyway, the files are now in the hands of the graphic artists at work for a bit of cleaning up - as it turns out, there are a few issues with the old dxf files I saved (missing bits, unlinked objects, etc.) It pays to have talented friends!

    As soon as this is all done, they'll create versions in a whole bunch of file formats - .dxf, .ai, .jpg, .gif, and probably .tif files (am I missing anyone?) and I'll stick them on my website for easiest distribution.

    As an added note, if anyone else has Alfa related line art, they can send it to me and I'll stick in on the site too, creating an Alfa artwork library, so to speak.

- Paul Witek

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!