Alfa Spider book by Chris Rees

>"Watry, Andrew (LNG-MBC)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
>Subject: New Spider book
>
>In the Classic Motorbooks ad sheet I got yesterday there is an
>addition to the "Original" series books, "Original Alfa Romeo
>Spider" by Chris Rees.

Chris Rees lives in UK and has just completed this book. There are
a lot of contributions, both from the States and Scandinavia with
a lot of good reading. As far as I know, is it not yet in the book
stores, but will be soon. I have seen pat of the reading and like
it.

Veni, vidi, veloce
Salute		Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967