164L info needed, 4 purchase

        OK...I've religiously skipped all the helpful hints about 164's,
thinking it unlikely I would ever acquire one, but of course never say never!
        I'm looking at a 1991 164L, 5 spd., blk. w. that weird light pumpkin
shade of leather (hey, it's getting close to Halloween!). ~130,000 km. Seems
to need only some light cosmetic touches. Struts, clutch, brakes all
recently done. Exhaust, steppers, tires ok. Timing belt done at 96k km. What
is the Digest wisdom on service interval for this belt? (seller suggested
90k km.)I depressed the clutch ~10 times (engine off): interestingly, it
stopped halfway up (once), then with a toe-tap returned. Probably just needs
lube? Reasonably clean under the hood and quiet when running, except for a
little bit of "sewing machine" sound, which I assume is typical valve-train
noise. Are there any special danger areas to look out for with 164's?
Address for a 164 web page?
        Price is ~$8k Canadian (~$5500 US). This doesn't seem too bad in US
dollars based on Digest listings, but what kind of $$$ do they go for in
Canada, eh? Any Canadian Digesti able to help with price info?

Peter Audet,
London, Ontario, Canada
'74&'75 GT Veloce, both "resting"...