get 'yer alfa pens here.....

For seekers of Alfa memorabilia/gifts/trinkets (of which I am not one):

I have just been handed a catalog from 'Fountain Pen Hospital', which
has gracing its cover a very nice center grille from a Giulietta or
Sprint Speciale or something of that ilk and vintage, and, two new
high-end 'Alfa Romeo' pens (fountain and ballpoint).  They have the same
grille design in silver on them, as well as the name of our beloved
marque, as well as, and this might be the trickest point: the pocket
clips are designed to replicate GTA doorhandles.

So, if you're into that sort of thing, they have a website at
www.fountainpenhospital.com and you can search for the a/m items under
the manufacturer 'Delta'.

I have little interest and even less connection to either this retailer
or manufacturer or the product itself, but one of you
lunat....errr.....i mean.... enthusiasts might be into it.

Peter Kemos