New Arrival

Sorry if this "double pumped"

Last night a new Alfa arrived in the driveway, a 1987 Milano Silver.  I
bought it from Hans Milo to use as a daily driver since my son has turned 16
and is now driving the accursed Honda since it has an airbag.  Initial
Impressions:

1.  It's defintely an Alfa.  The "family" resemblence in handling is
remarkable.  This car does have 15" wheels
2.  It's definitely an Alfa. Some of the electricals are pretty weird -- the
check engine light won't go off and when the brakes are applied, several of
the little warning lights go on.  Also, the electric sunroof is closed, but
doesn't work.  Because it's closed, this one might not get fixed for a
while.  Also the radio lights up but now I need to find the code (what a
dumb idea that was by Clarion!).
3.  It's definitely an Alfa.  It's a lot of fun to drive!

The most pressing issue is that the inside mirror is loose on its shaft and
won't hold position.  Is there any way to fix that?

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (really her car)
'87 Milano (my car if I can get it away from my wife!)