Berlina Register news

I'm putting together the next Berlina newsletter, so if you want to include
a Berlina-related classified ad, or want to be added to the list to receive
the newsletter, let me know.

My home computer has been kaput for a month, so if you sent email to the
Berlina Register web site (www.berlinaregister.com), which forwards to that
computer, I haven't gotten it.  It'll be fixed soon. Anything of Berlina
note you can send to me at this email. Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register
73 Berlina is sold