Re: Fiat 131

In a message dated 10/3/01 2:10:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
RE Fiat 131,  This car became the Fiat Brava in about 1980 and was very
successful in rally events.
I had a 131 and 1 week after I bought it I rolled it doing 80 in an unmarked
dog leg country road.  My brother and I walked away without a scratch.  Not
one window was left in the car.  It landed on it's feet going backwards.  The
body shop cut and welded a new top, and I drove it 2 years before trading it
for a Fiat Spider.  (roll bar included)
It had the 2K engine just like the spider.

Stan