Race Trailor

I have decided to buy a bigger trailor. If any of you Alfa Racers want a
enclosed trailor, this is an opportunity as I don`t want to have to remove
the Alfa Romeo graphics to sell this one.  Gift priced! $5500.00
Particulars:
2000  HAULMARK  24 Ft. tagalong  White aluminum exterior
left & right side doors
white factory interior panneling
removeable built in shelf and full width workbench
12 volt & 120 volt lights
12 volt elec. winch (new has never been used)
Six tiedown D rings
Spare tire & rim (all tires like new only 5000 miles on trailor)
2 removable tireracks (each hold eight 12 inch wide race slicks)

apx. 30 inch high Alfa cross & saracen (red/green outlined in gold ) front
rear & both sides and Alfa Romeo Racing script on each side.
carries the GT-2 GTV-6 and golf cart with room to spare. would carry 2
Guiliettas easily