Billpoint Little Alfa Content Be Warned

I several months ago purchased on E-bay an exaust manifold for my 86 Spider from a fellow digesti.
The part was as advertised and I am very pleased with the purchased item pricewise and quality. However the following is a clip of the letter I sent to billpoint customer service regarding the wrongful payment and requested refund, again I say this was more then 2 months ago now and should serve as a warning for anyone who uses e-bay.

Snip
I am very displeased with the customer service of your organization, I have received several e-mails
from you regarding this matter starting from the date of purchase with no resolution.
To go over this one more time:
1 Your company placed a Billpoint Link on a Seller's auction page without there prior Knowledge or Permission.
2. You Wrongfully accepted payment from Me for an item
3  I e-mailed you that day explaining that the seller refuses to do business with your company due to previous problems with you and requested refund.
4  I've sent numerous e-mails to you regarding getting refunded for a wrongfully paid for item.
5 you've outright lied to me about taking action to resolve this matter(claiming to have sent the seller an e-mail to authorize reimbursement of my payment which as of today 9/19/01 he has not received).
All I can say is that thank god
all e-business' don't act this way. With little respect for Billpoint and losing faith in Ebay,

Please note that this is a issue that still has not been resolved and would reccomend to all doing business with e-bay to be lery of the Billpoint Link

Kurt Incledon
87 Milano
86 Spider
Still looking for an early 70's GTV (but not on e-bay)