Bleeding brakes

This weekend I finished the final phase of a three-week project which included changing the oil and transmission fluid, and flushing the radiator/cooling system.  On Sunday I bled the brakes using a Power Bleeder from Motive.  The PB worked as advertised and was a one-person job.  Easy.  I'm embarrassed to say that the brake fluid was quite dirty but is now filled with clear DOT 3.

The PB is available from Int'l Auto Parts.

Paul cuadra@domain.elided

95 LS 5-speed
97 Moto Guzzi Sport