Re: Death Rattle

Michael:
Are you sure it is the engine area? My Milano used to make sounds that I
credited to drive line slop. Did it for years.  You can isolate sounds
with a make shift stethoscope. (don't get it caught in moving parts or
belts!) It's probably not as bad as you imagine. Good Luck.
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX