Re; Another Emissions Question...Again

Charles--

Thanks for the input.

Checking compression is a good idea, and it's easy enough to do.
Given the high numbers though for NOx, CO & CO2, and the slightly
carboned plugs, and also the fact the car performs well, I'm starting
to think that it might be the Oxygen Sensor.  I haven't checked the
manual yet for spec voltage through the sensor(if it's in there), but
that is also part of the next diagnosis.

Any other thoughts out there???

Fred Sacks
89 Graduate