Dan's Super in Honolulu question

Charlie writes:

"But, what can you do with an Alfa in HI anyhow?  I drove on Oahu, the Big
Island, and (mostly) Kauai, and there is no place I recall you can open a
car
up to more than 45 mph."

Dan already has one Alfa, and wants another, so evidently he thinks there
is plenty to do with an Alfa here.

With respect, there are plenty of places to drive an Alfa fast in the
islands, even here on crowded Oahu.
One-time Alfa lister Lorenzo G. (old-timers here might remember him as
'Ring')
used to drive his Spider regularly on one particular stretch of road at
speeds well over 90mph.  I won't say where, lest
Dan get dangerous ideas.

- David R.