Tim Hancock is awake...I think

Joe says

<By the way Tim Hancock, your Felicia's not a REAL Skoda.  They
stopped making those when VW took over.  That classic Skoda character
just isn't there anymore.>

I know, I know.....how I miss the 1000 piece toolkit which included everything
from a device for removing Skodas from Russian Tank tracks to a folding get
you home bicycle in the glove box. Motoring will never be quite the same
Sigh!!

Tim H.

 P.S.  In the days of rear engines and swing axles, inconsiderate Skoda
drivers were not known as roadhogs. They were called hedgehogs as that is
where they usually ended up. Also a true story of an elderly couple whose rear
engined Skoda rolled over a cliff. They survived with comparatively minor
injuries as the weight of the rear engine made the car fall tail first. When
it hit the deck they were supported by the car seats and headrests which saved
their lives. The police investigator just could not believe it.
FINALLY.......I have never travelled in a rear engined Skoda.... Honest!!