Re: alfa-digest V8 #87 - how's *this* for original?!?

In a message dated 09/27/2001 2:45:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:39:54 -0400
> From: "Michael S. Sweigart" <msweigart@domain.elided>
> Subject: RE: how's *this* for original?!?
>
> Do you think they make that body kit for my GTV6? Did I spot a microwave
> oven in the rear seat? hmmm
>
> There are some other good cars like this Alfa-front end look alike Honda at:
> http://www.beaterz.com/reviews/1199/p9.htm

       Boy, that looks just like an Alfa!  But I bet it is not a real Alfa.
Real Alfas do not have WRONG WHEEL drive...
       I guess that means the 146 GTA is not a real Alfa either, in my not at
all humble opinion.  Maybe the GTA needs a Superman emblem in the grill space.
       Tongue firmly in cheek here.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City