East moves West

Well it looks like my Spider and I (with my wife in the chase car) are
making the journey in October from Nova Scotia to Calgary, Alberta.

I hope there is a larger Alfisti clan there than here. One estimate
suggested that there are 6 Alfas in Nova Scotia, tough to create an AROC
chapter. I'd love to hear from some western (northwestern) soul mates.

I'm also going to need a home for my spider for the winter. Preferably with
some heat and room to manoeuvre as I continue the shade tree experience.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Brian Pleet
82 Spider
Halifax, NS