Re: alfa-digest V8 #78

Hi Brad:

Hurtienne in Germany  http://alfahurtienne.de/htdocs/english/index.htm has
leather seat covers available for $260, but I'm guessing that's for one
seat only.  I buy most of my parts either from them or other overseas
suppliers, and the prices and service are exemplary.  Economy mail service
from Germany gets to me here in Florida in about 8 days.  Here is a URL for
a currency convertor  http://www.pca.net/pca

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided