Carbon/Fibreglass Bonnets

Ciao Alfisti,

  I am doing a GTV4- 2.5 conversion (its not a stock motor though- in case
you were wondering why I didnt go 3.0), and I have purchased a carbonfibre
bonnet for my car- I am just wondering whether anyone has any ideas (or has
done before) that can keep my car looking stock from the outside in terms of
fastening- ie- has anyone ever mounted the frame from a stock bonnet on a
fibreglass one before, and kept the lock in place- I know it defeats the
purpose, to an extent, on installing a ligtweight bonnet, but I dont really
want pins due to the ease with which the bonnet can be removed when parked-
the bonnet will be mostly painted (albeit for a stickered Serpent which will
be removed to show the material underneath), but any ideas would be
appreciated:
   Julian Brattoni- Sydney Australia
   alfa_power@domain.elided