Reverse logic on Golden Lodge plugs

I managed to get my hadns on a piece of information, that states that Biturbo's can use Golden Lodge 2HL plugs.
Would it be correct to assume that in that case i can use Bosch platinum 4 meant for Alfa 164?
My 164 had one healight with low beam out. I did what I always do, bought a bulb. Well, Alfa never has regular breakdowns...so It was not the bulb, hehehe.
If you guys remember, last year I was posting about how my 164 would not pass emissions by not a big ammount but in Nox. That with new oxygen sensor. Well, it had spit the center piece of the kat honeycombe. My fear is that, when the guy replaced the old kat with the "new" used one, there was no way for him to get all the pieces out of the center muffler (not that i had not replaced the center muffler 6 months before).
Vlad
'91 Alfa 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S