Spider aftermarket exhausts

Just thought I'd post some comments on my new Daytona (FAZA) exhaust on my
'91 Spider.   First off, it's the easiest system I've ever installed on any
car, partly thanks to Alfa's use of SS bolts/nuts in key places.   But the
fit is perfect, dead-nuts on.  I was able to center the chrome outlet right
there in the recess molded into the bumper cover.   The sound is improved
too- nice and mellow, not loud, but very, very Italian!   I scoured the
market, but it appears that the only complete cat-back aftermarket systems
available now for this model (in the US) are either the all stainless Stebro
and the Daytona.  I went with the mild steel Daytona because the car is not
driven hardly at all in bad weather, and always enough to drive condensate
out of the exhaust pipes.  The cost difference was $440 vs. $256 delivered to
my door.
Hats off to Al Cosentino and the much-touted "7 brothers".  Al kindly
furnished me with enough FAZA/Abarth propaganda to carry me through this
entire winter, I do believe.  The great thing is, I am from that era when the
Fiat-Abarths were truly giant-killers.  Neat cars, interesting reading.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA